Saturday 21 November 2015

Everyone has a mask.

You know, a long time ago, I've read a quote that says, "Everyone has a mask that they'll never take off." So since that, I wonder. What kind of mask that my friends wear? How about my teachers? Family members? Or just a mere acquaintance? It's intriguing . I'm one curios girl. I wanna know anything.

I hate it. I hate it. I wanna know everything. EVERY SINGLE THING. I don't want people to hide. Show yourself. Show it to me. Your true colors. That's what I want. I want to see you.

But

I'll never get to see you. Seamlessly hiding behind a mask. Whether it seems real or unreal. I just can't.

Why oh why didn't you let me see it? Is it too ugly?

I wanna see it.

JUST LET ME SEE IT.

I hate myself because I'm hiding.

I wanna come out from the shadows and stand beneath the light.

Will I be happy like that? I guess yes.

People will notice me. People will start to rely on me. Will I be happy with that?

Will I ?

I don't know. I'm so unreal.

I'm so unpredictable. I'm like a time bomb. Waiting for my time to explode.

Be careful because when I explode, I tend to hurt people. Especially those who are close to me.

To those who were hurted by me.

I wanna say

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment